This Pin and post was shared from Nghia Odin DIY - check out their content here
🚁 How to Make a Paper Cup Helicopter with Little Monster Bags 🎒
Are you ready to take to the skies? With just a paper cup and an elastic band, you can make your very own helicopter and protect your Little Monster Bag from any mischievous creatures! This simple and fun activity is perfect for kids and adults alike. Follow our step-by-step guide to create your own flying machine.
🧰 Materials You Will Need:
- Paper cup 🥤
- Scissors ✂️
- Elastic band 💪
- Tape 📏
- Markers or stickers (optional) 🎨
- Little Monster Bag 🎒
👨🔧 Steps to Make Your Helicopter:
- Take your paper cup and use scissors to make four evenly spaced cuts around the rim of the cup.
- Fold each cut section down to create four blades. Be sure to bend them at the same angle for optimal balance.
- Decorate your helicopter with markers or stickers if you like. You can make it your own with your favorite colors or designs.
- Use tape to attach the elastic band to the top of the helicopter, around the blades. Make sure it is tight enough to hold the band in place.
- Wind up the elastic band by twisting it around and around. The blades at the top of the helicopter should start to spin.
- Hold the helicopter by the bottom of the cup and release it to watch it fly! Make sure to have your Little Monster Bag nearby to protect it from any adventurous landings.
🚀 Tips for Success:
- Make sure the blades are evenly spaced and at the same angle to maintain balance.
- Don't wind up the elastic band too tight, or it could break.
- Experiment with different decorations and designs to create a unique helicopter.
Now you're ready to take off and have some fun with your Little Monster Bag! This simple and fun activity is sure to provide hours of entertainment. So what are you waiting for? Grab a paper cup, an elastic band, and your Little Monster Bag and start creating your very own helicopter! 🚁